- C Coquelicots, La promenade, Poppies
- L Weeping Willow
- A Seerosen 1906 Waterlilies
- U Nymphéas, Water Lilies, Seerosen
- D Jeanne-Marguerite Lecadre in the Garden Sainte-Adresse,
- E Soleil Levant
- M Water Lilies and Japanese Bridge
- O Déjeuner sur l’herbe
- N Garten in Giverny
- E Das Haus in den Rosen, The House among the Roses,
- T Terrasse à Sainte-Adresse
Oscar Claude Monet – November 14, 1840 – December 5, 1926) was a founder of French Impressionist painting, and the most consistent and prolific practitioner of the movement’s philosophy of expressing one’s perceptions before nature. The term “Impressionism” is derived from the title of his painting Impression, soleil levant (Impression, Sunrise), which was exhibited in 1874 in the first of the independent exhibitions mounted by Monet and his associates as an alternative to the Salon de Paris.
More Tee Shirts and Such Here!